Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer is over.

I haven't written much this summer. I did spend alot of extra time at my real job to pay the bills and finance vacation ... so my writing took a back seat.
Well now September 1st has come and gone. My summer reading is in its last exciting pages and my mind has wandered frequently over the pages of my unfinished novel.
November approaches and so too the advent of book two ...
I will finish reading "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand and then possibly even write an essay about what I read. Then it will be time to throw myself full on back into the pit of revision. Finally November will show and Nanowrimo will take me away for 30 days of furious novel creation. I am excited!
So to those of you who follow my blog (more faithfully than I) I will try again to get on a regular schedule of writing.
Take care and Happy Fall days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to have comments and critiques.
However, please beware that I moderate all comments before they are published and will not allow political posts, racial or prejudicial posts of any kind, nor will I allow mean spirited posts.

The Most Recent Post

  I've been writing! And Creating! And taking pictures!  Yes, I have been busy. In an effort to keep my writing moving forward and inter...