Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Writers Digest

Writers Digest provides writing prompts.
Yesterday I needed one ... soooooo I found one.
The following blog is the result of the following prompt.
If anyone else is inspired to write something or add to mine ... feel free. I look forward to the results.

Writers Digest writing prompt:
When you were little, you could swear there was a monster under your bed--but no one believed you. On the eve of your 30th birthday, you hear noises coming from under your bed once again. The monster is back and has an important message to deliver to you.

(one side note, I did take a wee bit of creative license and changed the 30th birthday to 30 years later ... I am 14 years past my 30th birthday and couldn't see revisiting it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to have comments and critiques.
However, please beware that I moderate all comments before they are published and will not allow political posts, racial or prejudicial posts of any kind, nor will I allow mean spirited posts.

The Most Recent Post

  I've been writing! And Creating! And taking pictures!  Yes, I have been busy. In an effort to keep my writing moving forward and inter...