Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bepergian peered into the depths of the stream. He saw the silver flickers of fish as they swam about. He wondered about the savagery of the land and decided that he needed to watch carefuly where he tread.
His training as a multiverse anthropologist required survival training in the most extreme environments and generally he did not travel to new worlds without his equipment. Fortunately he did have most of his gear with him when he jumped to this world. His backpack was loaded with his supplies. He was only missing his tent and sleeping roll. Fortunately his training included survival with only his bare hands. His biggest loss was his Faro and precisely the reason he was here ... wherever here was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to have comments and critiques.
However, please beware that I moderate all comments before they are published and will not allow political posts, racial or prejudicial posts of any kind, nor will I allow mean spirited posts.

The Most Recent Post

  I've been writing! And Creating! And taking pictures!  Yes, I have been busy. In an effort to keep my writing moving forward and inter...