Saturday, April 14, 2018

     And So it is ... Two years later ... I seem to be consistently following a pattern ... We'll it's pattern breaking time! 
     Let's not dwell on the past (but please, feel free to peruse my past postings!!)
     What is happening now?
     I received results on a piece I submitted to NYC Midnight. It is a writing contest that has three rounds. I did not make it to the second round, but I did receive some really great feedback and came away with a story I am quite pleased with. In addition, I have also been inspired to create a book of short stories with input from family and friends. So far I have three stories in the works for this book. Each one has parameters of genre, character and subject set by three different people. I am really enjoying the journey inspired by those close to me. Besides being fun, it really challenges me to reach outside of my box and create in a way I would not thought of on my own.
     Today however, I am going to publish my NYC Midnight submission.
     Please enjoy and comment if so moved!
Write on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to have comments and critiques.
However, please beware that I moderate all comments before they are published and will not allow political posts, racial or prejudicial posts of any kind, nor will I allow mean spirited posts.

The Most Recent Post

  I've been writing! And Creating! And taking pictures!  Yes, I have been busy. In an effort to keep my writing moving forward and inter...