Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nanowrimo

Hello All!
     It's that insane time of the year again, when I and about a billion other people embark on a thirty day binge of writing.
     For those who don't know, have never heard or witnessed me doing this I am talking about NANOWRIMO ... National Novel Writing Month. It of course after so many years has spread beyond the borders and is pretty much a global endeavor, but I think they like the name from the original Acronym ... so it stays. However, the goal is 50,000 words in 30 days.
     Anyhow, I typically link my Nano page to my blog. I will attempt to do so again this year if you are interested in checking out my progress ... etc. I will see if it can also link to my facebook page. 
     While I do have a wee bit of tech saavy and nerdiness in my bones ... I must admit it has outpaced me and I quit trying to keep up. 
     Check out my Nano novel this year, inspired by my oldest daughter (Thanks Sami!!), at the following link  http://nanowrimo.org/participants/alistriona
     As always I will post the results of my endeavor in all it's glorious first drafty-ness, the first week of December. Whether is becomes anything more ... only time will tell. 
     Just a hint ... the novel I am currently polishing for publishing was none other than my 2011 Nano endeavor! 
     Ok November! Here I come!! (Hope to see some of you joining me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to have comments and critiques.
However, please beware that I moderate all comments before they are published and will not allow political posts, racial or prejudicial posts of any kind, nor will I allow mean spirited posts.

The Most Recent Post

  I've been writing! And Creating! And taking pictures!  Yes, I have been busy. In an effort to keep my writing moving forward and inter...