Saturday, November 29, 2008

NaNoWriMo

NaNoSWriMo ends tomorrow. I finished 1 day early (YAY!)
True to my word I posted the full 50k. To those who read it, enjoy the story, but please remember this is raw unedited stuff. It is by no means a finished and the tale has further to go. But for the purposes of Nano I have achieved(YAY!)
I intend to continue with this draft and see it to the end. Including rewrites. Wish me luck. May you see spit and polished on the shelf of your favorite bookstore one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to have comments and critiques.
However, please beware that I moderate all comments before they are published and will not allow political posts, racial or prejudicial posts of any kind, nor will I allow mean spirited posts.

The Most Recent Post

  I've been writing! And Creating! And taking pictures!  Yes, I have been busy. In an effort to keep my writing moving forward and inter...