Monday, October 27, 2008

Hiatus

Hello All!
For those who have been faithfully following Bepergian on his travels through time and multi-verse I wanted to let you know that I will be taking a month long hiatus from his story to participate in NaNoWriMo. I will be attempting to write a 50k novel in 30 days ... roughly averaged out to about 1700 words a day.
Wish me luck. I will post the results of my attempt on Dec 1st.
I will still welcome comments on Bepergian and will appreciate any encouragement for NaNoWriMo that you feel compelled to toss my way!
Here is the website for NaNoWriMo ( http://www.nanowrimo.org )if you'd like to know more about it!
Until Dec 1 ... Happy Halloween and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Sandy
PS I did do one last update to Anthropologist today so there is a final update on the post previous to this one! Enjoy!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to have comments and critiques.
However, please beware that I moderate all comments before they are published and will not allow political posts, racial or prejudicial posts of any kind, nor will I allow mean spirited posts.

The Most Recent Post

  I've been writing! And Creating! And taking pictures!  Yes, I have been busy. In an effort to keep my writing moving forward and inter...